Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yesterday I met a friend for lunch (hi Ellen!)

and we ate at a great place called Just Fresh and I always get the same thing. I get the Raspberry Fields salad and it is just the best!! I have known Ellen since our kids were 2 years old. We first met when I had decided I wanted to meet other moms. I made a "playgroup" flyer on my computer, put it up at the local grocery store bulletin board and 2 weeks later, I was surprised when 75 moms and kids showed up at the park. Ellen was one of those moms and we have been friends ever since!! That was 14 years ago! WOW!

On the way back, I decided to take a few photos of some beautiful red trees. The colors are really vibrant this year!



1 comment:

Pam Speidel said...

Beautiful photos Sherri! Love the way the ATC mailbox turned out too. It's awesome! I've "tagged" you on my blog today. Smiles, Pam :)