Thursday, September 25, 2008

Here are some ATC swaps I have hosted recently

I hosted a Frankenstein ATC swap in honor of Halloween coming up and I think these came out so cute.


Top left to right Me, Sarah P, Paula C
Middle left to right Michelle, Marie J, Chris H
Bottom left to right Suzi, Terry H, Gaerria

The other ATC I hosted was an owl swap. I love all owl stamps.


Top left to right Me, Joanie, Cheri
Middle left to right Angie, Christie, Ellie
Bottom left to right Cindy H, Traci, Chelsea

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are all fantastic!! great jopb ladies
Cindi
:)

shuggy said...

so cute!! both sets!!!

Loobylou said...

Oh yes I'm really excited to see frankie in person now!
Sarah

K Hutchinson said...

WOWZERS all these came out so cute! What a great collection!

Tami Bayer said...

Ah, the best part of an ATC swap. Thanks for showing the whole pages of them together. I love that.

Lesa said...

Awesome ATCs. Especially those darn cute owls. I need to get back into swaps again. TFS