Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Have you ever tried a gate fold card?



I have been wanting to try one and had no idea what it even was. Then I found this one on this blog and she gave a very good tutorial so I tried it and its super easy. Try it!! I made one with a ribbon to close it and one without a ribbon. I wanted to see if the one without the ribbon would stay closed and it did not so that's why you see my hand holding it closed in that one :). I laid a telephone book on the card that did not have the ribbon and by morning, it was closed pretty good :). So you don't even need the ribbon if you want to leave out that step. Now i wanna make more :).

5 comments:

Heather Grow said...

Awwww. They are so cute. I want to rock a baby donkey in my arms.

Kathi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathi said...

Hee. I deleted the above because I made a mistake and told you that I liked the card. Truth is, I like both cards. Not just one of them.

And thanks for visiting my blog!

Starr said...

I just LOVE these! I also had to comment on your header! Love the flip flop foot! (try saying that 3 times fast!) teehee

Lesa said...

I have never tried a gate fold but am hopeful I will sometime in the future. LOL Love both of yours - so sweet!