Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Survey

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate is #1, egg nog is a close #2
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa's presents are never wrapped at our house. Presents from mom and dad are wrapped
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White lights on trees and colored lights outide
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No
5. When do you put up your decorations? This is the first year I put them up the day after Thanksgiving. That might be my new tradition.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Pumpkin Pie
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Sneaking into my mom & dad's closet and peeking at my presents. I did this every year and never got caught! LOL
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember that long ago!!
9. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I have one tree with just snowmen on it and the other tree has all different ornaments on it.
10. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it but then we never get any.
11. Can you ice skate? Never tried
12. Do you remember your favorite gift? Not particular
13. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with family and friends
14. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin Pie
15. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Driving around with the kids AND dogs looking at Christmas lights
16. What tops your tree? on one tree I have an angel and on my snowman tree I have a snowman at the top
17. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Definitely giving
18. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Christmas Waltz by the Carpenters
19. Candy Canes? Yum

Post this on your blog and fill in your own answers! Please don't post your answers here, put them on YOUR blog. I posted my answers accidentally to Becky B's blog. LOL

No comments: