Sunday, September 16, 2007

My first tutorial ... how to make a 3x3 tote bag for 3x3 cards






This is super easy and you can make 1 of these little totes for your 3x3 cards in as little as 15 minutes. This is my very first tutorial so bare with me. LOL
Cut paper 8"x5 1/4". Score at 3 1/4" from bottom. Score at another 1 1/2". Then the other part should measure the same 3 1/4". Now score at 1" from sides. Cut with scissors at the bottom to make flaps that will go inside at the bottom. Glue at sides. Cut white cardstock for handle 3 1/4" wide x 8" long. Cover with patterned paper. Attach using brads at the top.
This should only take about 15 minutes from start to finish.

1 comment:

Bugga in OK said...

Great tutorial Sherri. The pictures really help. And thanks for the measurements.

Do you think this could be made just with pattern paper, if it was nice and sturdy? I have some I am going to try.

Thanks,

Annette