Saturday, May 26, 2007

The new TAC catalogs come out the end of June. If you would like one, please leave me a comment here or email me so I can order the correct amount ...

Hello!

I am now accepting pre-orders for the Fall & Winter 2007 TAC Catalog. TAC will be going from 1 catalog to 2 catalogs per year. The Fall/Winter Catalog will be released June 28th so I expect to have them in my hands by first of July. The Spring/Summer Catalog will be released January 1st to the public. The catalogs will have less pages than before and will have 128 pages.

If you would like to purchase a Fall & Winter 2007 Catalog, I am selling them for $6.50 each which includes Priority Mail delivery to you.

To pre-order your catalog, please email me ASAP so I can include you in my final count. I really only want to order the amount of catalogs I actually need plus have a few on hand. Payment of $6.50 is due by June 4th. You may pay by personal check, paypal or cash. Please mail your payment to me at:

Sherri Thacker
1231 Brafford Dr.
Concord, NC 28025

Alot of old sets are retiring so I really think there will be some awesome new stamps coming out! :)

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

sherri i'll take one lmk if the shipping is different for me. u have my addy. chelsey