Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I went into volunteer today in the kindergarten class and the teachers

were so thoughtful and got me a "little something" just for being a great volunteer. Out of all the YEARS I volunteered at the school in FL, I am not sure any teacher ever got me anything ... anyway, it is a Yankee Candle and the scent is "Island Mango". I brought it home and burned it right away. Mmmmmm! It smells yummy!! It was such a wonderful surprise!!!

I signed up Emily to start Drivers Ed mid-April. She will have 30 classroom hours for 5 Saturdays in a row, 8am-2pm. Then she will have to have 6 hours of driving time!! This is all BEFORE she turns 15. She turns 15 on June 25th and that is the day she wants to go get her Learners Permit. Heaven help us all!! I am not sure I am ready for all this!!! She will have her permit for 1 full year so this time next year I will be even more of a nervous wreck thinking it will soon be time for her to get her DRIVERS LICENSE. Oh my. Then what?!?!??!?!?!

Emily's mouth isn't hurting as bad as it was. Her canker sores are still there but she is rinsing with 2 different medicines so between those, let's hope they knock them out of her mouth. Poor thing hasn't eaten in over a week. At least not much anyway.

I went to lunch with Linda today. We went shopping at Kohls and Old Navy first. I got Nicholas some shorts since we're getting up in the 70's this week. I bought size 16!!! What happened to size 14? We seemed to have skip it. LOL Anyway, after there, we went to eat at Zaxby's. Its a chicken fast food place and I love their grilled cheese :).

No comments: