Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I have run all the farm name suggestions by Charlie and so far,

nothing is grabbing him... so we're still thinking of more names.

Today was the 3rd day in a row we've had above 83 degree temps!! The pollen is so bad right now everyone is having major allergy problems. We need rain and I think we're getting some tomorrow and its expected to be 30 degrees cooler tomorrow. So at least summer isn't here to stay, yet!!

I am meeting Robin, Lorraine and Mary for breakfast tomorrow at IHOP. Haven't been there in ages. Think I will get my chocolate chip pancakes with chocolate milk (Charlie gets grossed out when I do that so early in the morning! ha ha)

More later ...

2 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

How were your pancakes?? :)

Anonymous said...

Sher, post some of the names people came up with for your farm.