Monday, March 5, 2007

Happy Monday Morning!

I hope everyone had a good weekend. We didn't do a whole lot. Emily had soccer practice on Saturday and only 7 girls showed up so they ended up helping the coach spray paint the lines on the field since the lines had washed away the night before. I haven't looked at the lines but I can only imagine they aren't that straight! LOL (let 7 giggly girls spray paint lines? What was she thinking? LOL)

Yesterday I took Emily shopping for what she calls "skinny jeans". I was like "What are skinny jeans?" Where have i been she asked? They are jeans that are skinny at the bottom. I don't think I have any of those for myself so how would I know that? Anyway, we found 1 pair in a size 14 SLIM. Imagine that!! Most of her friends are probably wearing 5-7 juniors by now. All the stores are getting their bathing suits out already. That's quite depressing!! Guess I really NEED to start walking NOW if I am getting in mine anytime this summer!!! Ha ha (Now that is a scary thought!!!)

Today I am getting my hair highlighted or colored. Not sure which I am doing yet - I just know I have too much gray in my hair and it needs to be GONE!!

We have Charlie's birthday this coming weekend so we'll have family over for the day on Saturday. That's all for now ...

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I see you liked my countdown clock HAHA. Skinny jeans huh, don't think I'll ever be fitting into something like that, I may have skinny ankles but that's about it. As for walking, I need to get a roll on it too. Heading to Florida in a month so I'll have to be puttin on those shorts. I need to update my blog now too, the weekend went by too fast.