Thursday, February 15, 2007

Forgot to tell you what we're doing this weekend ... going to an alpaca show.

What is an alpaca you say? They are in the camel family and very similar to llamas. They ran a big ad in the paper that 450 alpaca's are coming to Concord for some kind of show so we are all going to see what its all about. I will post a photo I got off the internet so you can see how cute or ugly you think they are. Personally, I think they are so ugly they are cute. LOL

I say we need some kind of animal for all this land we have. We'll see what we find out about them...

4 comments:

Mary said...

I've heard that alpacas make wonderful pets! Let us know what you think and how it goes.

Erin said...

You MUST have an alpaca! I thought we talked about them before and you didn't like them?? I love them I think you need two. Do you knit you can make sweaters out of their fur.

Anonymous said...

I think they are so cute, I want some!!! I think you should get some. I too have heard they make great pets. Was that llamas you had there when you first moved there or alpacas? We are below zero here again today. I hope it warms up (well at least to the 20's) as we are taking 40 kids tobogganing for Christopher's birthday tomorrow. I AM NUTS.

Julie said...

You are right that they are so ugly they are cute. A friend of mine had a fixation on them for awhile, but they don't have enough land. She ended up w/ a dopey bloodhound named Winston...so I guess he was a close second!