Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday night before bedtime ...

I can't sleep. The secret is out. I had to tell Amy what my plan was. We were going to go to Blowing Rock, which is about an hour & 1/2 away in the mountains. We were going to shop at the outlet mall, hang out, just relax with no kids and no husbands. That WAS, until I saw the weather report. With highs only in the 30's on Friday and 90% chance of snow, I am rethinking the whole "let's go to the mountains and instead let's head for the beach". So now I am thinking North Myrtle Beach. I haven't been there in YEARS and there is LOTS of shopping there so we may head there. Still looking on the internet for a place to stay so we'll see. So now Amy knows but that's ok :). Now maybe I can go to sleep. Will report back tomorrow after I volunteer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sherri, Just found your blog. Nice to see what a fellow Shackie looks like. Thanks for sharing your cards with us.
Your kids are cute! just like Mum.