Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Singing Snowmen

I'm jumping all over the place from Halloween cards to Christmas cards but I kind of just do what the challenges call for. 

For these Christmas carolers, I paper pieced Christmas songs from online and they are holding those. I don't think I will be mass producing these for too many since it did take awhile to put the snowmen together. I used light blue glitter paper for the snow bank they're on.

Cupcake Inspirations - Challenge #641
Christmas Crafts All Year - Challenge R or S = Snowmen, Snowflakes
Merry Little Christmas - Anything Goes

Die cuts by Spellbinders








5 comments:

  1. It was worth the time it took to make this fabulous trio of snowmen,a brilliant card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling!! I LOVE how you used the colors on the scarves of the adorable snowmen. Thank you for playing with us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your snowmen are adorable and I love the background! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Jill K, DT CIC

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.
    Greetings Annie (DT)

    ReplyDelete