Thursday, September 24, 2026

Jingle All the Way with Santa

I love this Santa and his reindeer from Unity Stamp Company. I watercolored him and added some Clear Glossy Accents to his belt. 

Christmas Kickstart - Reindeer
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make Your Mark (watercolors by Art Philosophy)
Try it on Tuesday - Pretty Papers
A Place to Start - Relates to a Song (The Happy Reindeer which dates back to 1959. LOL)
The Neglected Stuff  Challenge - Neglected Stuff a year old (this cardstock is 2 years old from Hobby Lobby)
Christmas All Year Round - Challenge R and S (Reindeer and Santa)

Stamp by Unity Stamp Co
Sentiment by Tim Holtz









7 comments:

  1. Such an adorable image Sherri! Love your design and layout with the wonderful mix of patterned papers. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Kickstart Challenge #114.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab little Christmas card - I love that sentiment too - perfect for Santa and Rudolph. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  3. They just look so startled! Great card, Sherri, so much fun. Thanks for playing at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge with Loll and me. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH so cute Sherri! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Neglected Stuff challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Neglected Stuff Co-Owner
    NEGLECTED STUFF CHALLENGE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty papers, lovely card! Thank you for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.
    Greetings Annie (DT)

    ReplyDelete