Way to go shopping your stash!! How fun...your little chicken "trick or treaters" are super cute!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our CHICKEN challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Deb Horst, DT #SOS583
Your haunted coop card is adorable, Sherri! I love that we used the same stamp and came up with completely different cards. I like the sponged background you did here too.
OMGosh, these are so fun, I love them!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Two Old Bats Co-Owner
that is such an adorable card ... love how you combined products from multiple companies ... so very glad you joined us at Shopping Our Stash.
ReplyDeleteWay to go shopping your stash!! How fun...your little chicken "trick or treaters" are super cute!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our CHICKEN challenge over at Shopping Our Stash.
ReplyDeleteDeb Horst, DT #SOS583
Your haunted coop card is adorable, Sherri! I love that we used the same stamp and came up with completely different cards. I like the sponged background you did here too.
ReplyDelete