Thursday, July 9, 2026

Hip Hip Hooray with Fringe

I love this set by Concord & 9th. My chemo buddy is graduating from her chemo sessions so this will be my final card for her. I have been with Chemo-Angels for about 8 years and as soon as one patient graduates, I sign up for another. You can find out about it here if you would like. I am a card angel but you can be any kind of angel you want. They match you with someone and you can get monthly updates from chemo-angels themselves but they are not required.

Retro Rubber Challenge - Color Combo #rrcb275 (my stamp is about 5 years old)
Double D Challenge - Potpourri Challenge 2026








2 comments:

  1. Perfect card for the occasion, great use of the colours, thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire RR DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fabulously fun, it would be perfect for our Word Power challenge too!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Double D Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete