I had a big birthday weekend this past weekend and our daughter, Emily surprised me by flying in from Florida. Everyone knew but me and it made me so happy to see her!! I am not travelling like I was due to my health conditions so it's great she came here.
Hand Stamped Sentiments - Hello June
Make My Monday - Say it with Flowers
![]() |
| Dies and stamps by Concord & 9th |





Belated birthday wishes Sherri,what a lovely surprise to have your daughter visit.
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday! Your card is lovely. I especially like all the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card and I love the colors! Looks like an amazing time with your daughter, so happy for you! thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!
ReplyDeleteA very sweet floral card, Sherri! Creating such a large blossom is a great idea. Thanks for joining us this round at HSS. Cheers, Jolanda - DT
ReplyDelete